Only members can book an event at RUBA.
There is a membership application and $35 fee for the year.
Date of Event:
Type of Event, Basic Description:
Number of Guests Anticipated:
Anticipated Load In:
Anticipated Time Schedule:
Room Set Up (Seated or Standing Room Only):
Will there be Food? If so, please specify:
DJ, Live Music, Other:
PA /Sound Equipment Needs: (For what we provide, see RUBA Sound Specs Below)
Additional Production / Backline Needs:
Will attendees be a list of invited friends admitted free or will there be a door or ticket charge for those wishing to attend?
Advance ticketing? If so please specify:
Specify ANY additional needs in advance (ie. rehearsals, early load in, special services, brand sponsorships, third party vendors, other?) Anything not specified in advance will NOT be allowed:
RUBA has a downstairs cabaret-bar space with small (12’ x 6’) stage, billiards and ping pong (if you want), 20 four-top tables, etc. Capacity is 150 seated (depending on set up). Please email for rental fees.
There is also the upstairs ballroom-theater, full theatrical stage (22’ x 18’) with fireproof curtains, 20ft. ceilings, Hardwood floor, Perfect for shows, productions, conferences, meetings, large parties, corporate events, and weddings. Capacity is 200 (depending on set up). Please email for rental fees.
For nonprofits and productions that fit within RUBA’s mission, rental fees may be discounted.
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1) Standard evening rentals are from 8pm until 12am. Event may go until 2am, but RUBA
members are permitted entry for free after 12am until 3:30am.
2) Standard load in is 6pm (2 hours before doors). If an earlier load in is needed, additional
staffing and sound fees may apply.
3) Last call for Alcohol is 3:30am.
4) No liquor, water or beverages of any kind may be brought into the building without
5) No minors are allowed at bar.
6) Anyone caught defacing the property or furniture, or stealing property, will be dealt with according to law.
7) All house rules must be obeyed.
8) Upstairs live music sound curfew is 12:30am
9) Downstairs live music sound curfew is 2:00am
10) No drinks outside
11) Hosts and guests MUST exit and enter building quietly and respectfully (respecting neighbors).
12) Hosts and set up crew must ask before moving or removing room items.
RUBA SOUND SPECIFICATIONS:
Soundcraft GB8 40 (40 mono input channels with 4 band EQ, 4 stereo input channels, 8 aux
busses, 8 subgroups)
(2) EAW FR153z 15” 3-Way Speaker Cabinet w/ 15” woofer, 6-1/2” midrange cone, and 18” HF driver
(1) DBX 1231 Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
(2) DBX 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
(2) DBX 266 XS Compressor
(1) DBX 266 XL Compressor / Gate
(1) tc electronic 24 Bit M-One Dual Effects Processor
(2) QSC PLX 3602 Power Amplifiers
(1) Monster Power Pro 2500 Power Center
(1) 24 Channel CBI Snake
(1) EAW LA 118z Subwoofer
22’ x 18’ Stage
Mackie CFX 20 MKII (20 channel mixer with on board effects)
(4) Mackie SRM 450 v2 Active Powered Speakers
12’ x 6’ Stage
(7) Mic Stands
(7) SM 58 Microphones
(4) SM 57 Microphones
(3) Heil HM Pro Microphones
(1) Shure Beta 52a
(5) Direct Input Boxes